Vacancy – Ambulance or nurse
For our international projects, we are looking for an ambulance or nurse. Are you that nurse who is looking for something other than a regular job in healthcare and who can work abroad on a project basis in addition to his regular work? Then this job is definitely something for you!
The Corporate Travel Clinic Erasmus MC specializes in preventive medical examinations and travel medicine. Based on this expertise, we advise large internationally operating companies on the health of their employees.
The position in question:
We offer internationally operating companies medical support during their projects abroad. This support is either short-term or long-term, varying from a few weeks to several years. We are looking for nurses with experience in emergency care and who wants to be part of such an international project. You’ll be sent for a period up to a maximum of 6 weeks.
- A diploma as an Ambulance or Emergency Care nurse;
- ATLS and ACLS certificate is recommended;
- relevant work experience in the field of emergency care;
- command of the English and German language.
Your qualities that fit within our core values:
- You are proud, flexible, service-oriented and have respect;
- you have good social and communication skills;
- you have a friendly and representative appearance;
- you are stress-resistant and resourceful;
- you are able to work in a team and as well as independently.
- A challenging position on a project basis with varied activities and a lot of personal responsibility;
- interesting foreign projects;
- agreement based on 0-hours or self-employed.
Are you interested in this job, or do you have some questions? Please contact us on 010 820 11 20 or apply directly by sending your resume and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for you!