Vacancy – travel nurse with flex contract
For our company, Corporate Travel Clinic Eramus MC (Maasboulevard 148), we are looking for a travel nurse for our flex pool.
The Corporate Travel Clinic Erasmus MC specializes in preventive medical examinations and travel medicine. Based on this expertise, we advise large internationally operating companies on the health of their employees.
The position in question:
You provide information about the prevention of infectious diseases and other health risks to our clients who travel to the (sub)tropics and/or other risk areas. You advise on vaccinations and malaria prophylaxis, identify problems, and refer to the doctor if necessary. In short, everything to ensure that our clients can travel well prepared and safely. You also participate in a team and maintain contacts with colleagues.
You only see clients by appointment. A client makes an appointment on his own or does so at the request of the employer.
- A valid BIG registration;
- a LCR registration;
- relevant work experience as a travel nurse;
- knowledge and experience with regard to applicable laws and regulations;
- experience with common computer programs;
- good command of the English language in word and writing.
Your qualities as a travel nurse:
- You have good social and communication skills;
- you have a flexible attitude;
- you have a friendly and representative appearance;
- you are able to work both in a team as well as independently;
- you work customer-oriented.
- A challenging position in a growing company with personal responsibility.
- A contract with fixed hours in the long run.
- The salary is scaled in FWG 50 in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Hospitals.
Are you interested in this job, or do you have some questions? Please contact Angelique Borst, director, on 010 820 11 20 or apply directly by sending your resume and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org